A Magic Piano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magic Piano story is only on Wattpad but I still say anything could happen and it true to the heart ❤️.

HomePopular style EventsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
????Congratulations UConn huskies ????
❤️Go Nc State Wolfpack ❤️
Report her story and here the link. It time for her story to go.Click ➡️https://linktr.ee/kikis.stories It on episode app and it needs to go
Get ready for some Vacation post staring July 15,2024 check only on the Newpaper forum and the Vlog forum https://amagicpianonewpaper.forumotion.com/forum">
We need your help and email drippingquillsforum to shut down their forum as the failure of a writing forum and will never become a English teacher too. admin@drippingquills.com#standingupforfreespeech
Here this person who lives in London scam her user for money laundering please report her site ➡️https://shanistutoring.com/ Suggest by CrazyCaliope and liyahsdiamond

Reply to topic

I have something to share with you about my thyroid disease and why

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurenmusic
The Queen of piano recital
Laurenmusic

Angel of ❤️
Piano recital awards

I have something to share with you about my thyroid disease and why  Empty
PostSubject: I have something to share with you about my thyroid disease and why    I have something to share with you about my thyroid disease and why  I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 4:22 pm

The thyroid disease I had is this Hashimoto's disease because I get confused and lose memory. Old drippingquillsforum Shouldn’t spread lies but I very disappointed in how the forum is becoming an abuser of forum. If they want to I think they should google to a kind campus for bad behavior forum.

Look up Hashimoto's disease and think to yourself that you want a confused girl that she doesn’t have money

#Hashimoto'sdisease
Back to top Go down
autumngreen40
Admin
Admin
autumngreen40

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: I have something to share with you about my thyroid disease and why    I have something to share with you about my thyroid disease and why  I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 6:03 pm

@Laurenmusic good job, I will be helping you out by going a head and start reporting drippingquillsforum and all business related including. It time to end their forum

amagicpiano bot likes this post

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: I have something to share with you about my thyroid disease and why    I have something to share with you about my thyroid disease and why  I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 7:05 pm

@autumngreen40 @Laurenmusic
Don’t worry about it while they were awake during the night before I already contacted squarespace on social media. And the former founder will lose her website because it time.

Old drippingquillsforum please delete the topic from your forum as you all become a clown and a gaslighting forum. If you refuse then I have all the abuse emails belong to stores and website too.
Back to top Go down
https://amagicpianoharmonymusicgirl1.freeflarum.com/
autumngreen40
Admin
Admin
autumngreen40

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: I have something to share with you about my thyroid disease and why    I have something to share with you about my thyroid disease and why  I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:16 am

amagicpiano bot wrote:
@autumngreen40  @Laurenmusic
Don’t worry about it while they were awake during the night before I already contacted squarespace on social media. And the former founder will lose her website because it time.

Old drippingquillsforum please delete the topic from your forum as you all become a clown and a gaslighting forum. If you refuse then I have all the abuse emails belong to stores and website too.

Awesome, maybe it is time to bring back tutor website this time since the former founder can’t shut up and she snoop around like Captain Hook.
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: I have something to share with you about my thyroid disease and why    I have something to share with you about my thyroid disease and why  I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:58 am

autumngreen40 wrote:
amagicpiano bot wrote:
@autumngreen40  @Laurenmusic

Awesome, maybe it is time to bring back tutor website this time since the former founder can’t shut up and she snoop around like Captain Hook.

Yes, if she keeps blackmail me but I’m still waiting on squarespace and then I will message the rest. It doesn’t hurt me because they are weird. I have my forum to run while the former founder because the phantom of London

Back to top Go down
https://amagicpianoharmonymusicgirl1.freeflarum.com/
Laurenmusic
Laurenmusic

Angel of ❤️
Piano recital awards

PostSubject: Re: I have something to share with you about my thyroid disease and why    I have something to share with you about my thyroid disease and why  I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 11:39 pm

@amagicpiano bot you know I was never apart of harassment and drippingquillsforum is to blame because they are the real part of harassment but the phantom of London won’t work until she decides to delete everything. Suspend me but you Drippingquillsforum is the copycat of episode forum. I have something to share with you about my thyroid disease and why  200.gif?cid=2568b9bdrjcj7kgv99vp13vw7wiw8wx674o5cjjq4yh6fpno&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

They all need to re-watch kid show and learn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have something to share with you about my thyroid disease and why    I have something to share with you about my thyroid disease and why  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have something to share with you about my thyroid disease and why
Page 1 of 1