A Magic Piano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magic Piano story is only on Wattpad but I still say anything could happen and it true to the heart ❤️.

HomePopular style EventsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
????Congratulations UConn huskies ????
❤️Go Nc State Wolfpack ❤️
Report her story and here the link. It time for her story to go.Click ➡️https://linktr.ee/kikis.stories It on episode app and it needs to go
Get ready for some Vacation post staring July 15,2024 check only on the Newpaper forum and the Vlog forum https://amagicpianonewpaper.forumotion.com/forum">
We need your help and email drippingquillsforum to shut down their forum as the failure of a writing forum and will never become a English teacher too. admin@drippingquills.com#standingupforfreespeech
Here this person who lives in London scam her user for money laundering please report her site ➡️https://shanistutoring.com/ Suggest by CrazyCaliope and liyahsdiamond

Reply to topic

World War 3 is happening sooner than later

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

World War 3 is happening sooner than later  Empty
PostSubject: World War 3 is happening sooner than later    World War 3 is happening sooner than later  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 3:56 pm

I think it time I say that world war 3 is coming by summer or winter in 2024 or 2025 this is my prediction what will happen. United Kingdom will be attacked by Russia and London will fall into despair as if it exists now. USA and Canada 🇨🇦 will not fight unless threatened by North Korea or china. Also people who lied me and @Laurenmusic will die in world war 3 especially in London and beyond.

I saw the truth in the dream and Heavenly Father warned me that if Donald Trump becomes president of USA again
war three will start.

#worldwar3ishere #worldending

World War 3 is happening sooner than later  200.gif?cid=2568b9bdx9q6dg03myef05cfnbow0gsgrobjpn94ez7k6oe1&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Back to top Go down
https://amagicpianoharmonymusicgirl1.freeflarum.com/
Guest21532
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 is happening sooner than later    World War 3 is happening sooner than later  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 5:27 pm

I guess amagicpiano is right, World war 3 is upon us, human race is so much going to be extinct by New Year’s Day.
Say goodbye to everyone because doomsday is soon going to happen.World War 3 is happening sooner than later  200.gif?cid=2568b9bd9lt800pq2hssu4qppywpf357oxh51dyas7djewjv&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Guest45
Admin
Admin
Guest45

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 is happening sooner than later    World War 3 is happening sooner than later  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 10:14 pm

For me, I think it time for world war 3 to hit London hard and people who bullying @amagicpiano bot and @Laurenmusic will surely died a painful dead. Even sue will seek the death reaper too.

World War 3 is happening sooner than later  200.gif?cid=2568b9bdbldqtk05kxsve742qbfhiw81obxwa3ayp90vkxpp&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

amagicpiano bot likes this post

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 is happening sooner than later    World War 3 is happening sooner than later  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 12:06 am

Guest45 wrote:
For me, I think it time for world war 3 to hit London hard and people who bullying  @amagicpiano bot and  @Laurenmusic  will surely died a painful dead. Even sue will seek the death reaper too.

World War 3 is happening sooner than later  200.gif?cid=2568b9bdbldqtk05kxsve742qbfhiw81obxwa3ayp90vkxpp&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Old drippingquillsforum doesn’t know what going to happen on Halloween. Taylor swift new album I listen to some songs earlier and #boring and it just feels so wrong. Sorry Taylor swift so not listening your new album 💿🤔

amagicpiano bot and thunderstormscareme like this post

Back to top Go down
https://amagicpianoharmonymusicgirl1.freeflarum.com/
Bye1
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 is happening sooner than later    World War 3 is happening sooner than later  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 10:33 pm

Or drippingquillsforum dead as it will happen in world war 3

World War 3 is happening sooner than later  200.gif?cid=2568b9bdbr12tck1nps4bu9h7rdtp2801uzxi46e3ypri7s8&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 is happening sooner than later    World War 3 is happening sooner than later  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World War 3 is happening sooner than later
Page 1 of 1