A Magic Piano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magic Piano story is only on Wattpad but I still say anything could happen and it true to the heart ❤️.

HomePopular style EventsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
????Congratulations UConn huskies ????
❤️Go Nc State Wolfpack ❤️
Report her story and here the link. It time for her story to go.Click ➡️https://linktr.ee/kikis.stories It on episode app and it needs to go
Get ready for some Vacation post staring July 15,2024 check only on the Newpaper forum and the Vlog forum https://amagicpianonewpaper.forumotion.com/forum">
We need your help and email drippingquillsforum to shut down their forum as the failure of a writing forum and will never become a English teacher too. admin@drippingquills.com#standingupforfreespeech
Here this person who lives in London scam her user for money laundering please report her site ➡️https://shanistutoring.com/ Suggest by CrazyCaliope and liyahsdiamond

Reply to topic

If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this  Empty
PostSubject: If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this    If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 11:36 pm

If old drippingquillsforum sue me then I say I believe that they are witchcraft and I already have a change.org petition to bring back witch-hunt to London. Because it time to send people to other world. The people that need to be tested for witchcraft is on old drippingquillsforum former founders include , the rest users who bullying @Laurenmusic ether apologize to here or delete your forum and store. I see if I can find a website to help delete old drippingquillsforum or something

I will contact squarespace and automatic as well as Store abuse here in a week.

If my user wants to helper please do let get drippingquillsforum off today

#timetosaygoodbye #drippingquillsforumisdoneanditdead

amagicpiano bot and Laurenmusic like this post

Back to top Go down
https://amagicpianoharmonymusicgirl1.freeflarum.com/
Guest1421
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this    If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 11:56 pm

If they sue @amagicpiano bot or @Laurenmusic , both user are broken then it will look bad on old drippingquillsforum and bad part users of drippingquillsforum May end up like in hocus pocus below https://media1.tenor.com/m/jvmlh_yg0AsAAAAC/hocus-pocus.gif

I believe that amagicpiano was telling the truth more than drippingquillsforum as the lied, they need to delete their forum plus store and everyone need to re-education especially the former founder who need more information how to run her business but she act like Donald Trump.
Back to top Go down
Guests72638293
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this    If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

I stand by Amagicpiano team because she was telling the truth while old drippingquillsforum user was lied including the former founder who has baby issues 😁
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this    If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 11:30 pm

Old drippingquillsforum need to closed and people who run store in London online need to give up their life or I still planning on contacting both squarespace and automatic abuse email as well as the former founder who act like a childish bratz.

Everyone on drippingquillsforum is the real sock puppet account for Donald trump or maga supporters.

Besides @pianogirlone2 has been give you 2 fake view every other day. 😂

amagicpiano bot, pianogirlone2 and Laurenmusic like this post

Back to top Go down
pianogirlone2
Moderater
Moderater
pianogirlone2

I love summer
Angel of ❤️

PostSubject: Re: If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this    If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 2:41 am

I have some things that drippingquillsforum price are overpriced and it does seem like gambling 🎰. If sue a popular forum user would anyone want to buy a brick from Saint Valentines Day Massacre
to give it to former founder of drippingquillsforum to be curse with bad luck. I hope so.If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this  C54c7810

If the prices is rigged.

amagicpiano bot and Laurenmusic like this post

Back to top Go down
thunderstormscareme
Moderater
Moderater
thunderstormscareme

PostSubject: Re: If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this    If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 pm

@amagicpiano bot if old drippingquillsforum sue you, then I bet their forum fail include any one who has a online store to crash too. On the other hand the new Drippingquillsforum is actually sky rocking 😁

amagicpiano bot likes this post

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this    If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:18 pm

@thunderstormscareme yea, let hope that old drippingquillsforum crashes down including the English language teacher website as well as everyone store. I’m broke and don’t have a job but the girl in London is a gaslighting and real stalker that seriously need more help with her bad behavior issues. She a sock puppet account for lied.

I have proof of witchcraft and things that they say terrible thing about queen of England.
Back to top Go down
Guesr628
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this    If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:15 pm

I guess new drippingquillsforum is so beat up with old drippingquillsforum
Back to top Go down
thunderstormscareme
Moderater
Moderater
thunderstormscareme

PostSubject: Re: If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this    If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 8:15 pm

Drippingquillsforum has already failed as a forum but became a gaslighting and real stalker.

#istandwithamagicpiano #drippingquillsforuminlondomshutdown

thunderstormscareme likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guest45
Admin
Admin
Guest45

PostSubject: Re: If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this    If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 9:55 pm

I love you
Back to top Go down
Guest45
Admin
Admin
Guest45

PostSubject: Re: If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this    If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 9:57 pm

@amagicpiano bot should I send the price to squarespace on Twitter and let them know that they are money abuser

pianogirlone2 likes this post

Back to top Go down
pianogirlone2
Moderater
Moderater
pianogirlone2

I love summer
Angel of ❤️

PostSubject: Re: If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this    If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this  I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:09 am

I think it was already sent and I sent information on old drippingquillsforum.

pianogirlone2 likes this post

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this    If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this  I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:57 am

I just check is it hacked website and I was telling the truth while drippingquillsforum need some help
If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this  059bae10
If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this  9d2d0810

My forum is real user while drippingquillsforum is run by google bot besides lucky I had a mottos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this    If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If old drippingquillsforum try to sue me then I’m going to say this
Page 1 of 1