A Magic Piano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magic Piano story is only on Wattpad but I still say anything could happen and it true to the heart ❤️.

HomePopular style EventsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
????Congratulations UConn huskies ????
❤️Go Nc State Wolfpack ❤️
Report her story and here the link. It time for her story to go.Click ➡️https://linktr.ee/kikis.stories It on episode app and it needs to go
Get ready for some Vacation post staring July 15,2024 check only on the Newpaper forum and the Vlog forum https://amagicpianonewpaper.forumotion.com/forum">
We need your help and email drippingquillsforum to shut down their forum as the failure of a writing forum and will never become a English teacher too. admin@drippingquills.com#standingupforfreespeech
Here this person who lives in London scam her user for money laundering please report her site ➡️https://shanistutoring.com/ Suggest by CrazyCaliope and liyahsdiamond

Reply to topic

Oh my gosh, you need to see this

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

Oh my gosh, you need to see this  Empty
PostSubject: Oh my gosh, you need to see this    Oh my gosh, you need to see this  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 2:47 am

So after old drippingquillsforum continue to be a gaslighting chucky 🤔 even @Laurenmusic is tired of them call her a sock puppet and I’m sorry to say drippingquillsforum but I will be contacting squarespace and automatic abuse as well as your store, it may start right now but you on drippingquillsforum are the sock puppet account yourself.

Everyone else I want to share with you Oh my gosh, you need to see this  3c46f710
Oh my gosh, you need to see this  16792110

See what you did, you made me happy, as you can @Laurenmusic vacation Vlog is coming in summer as well as a brand new forum too. Remember old drippingquillsforum is a bullying forum but there a safe drippingquillsforum out now.

Thanks you so much for looking at the forum Oh my gosh, you need to see this  200.gif?cid=2568b9bdtnpgz50lmam78p2ee4j49kxsq3cyuzf7ipdl5tpd&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

As I would like to share one of my favorite quotes

Nobody else can live the life you live.

Also to drippingquillsforum this is what happened to you when you user leave

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.

Phew I have stuff to do but I’m happy right now because of you. I love youI love youI love youI love you

#thanksyou😁 #we❤You #yippie
Back to top Go down
https://amagicpianoharmonymusicgirl1.freeflarum.com/
Guest20182
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh, you need to see this    Oh my gosh, you need to see this  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 2:50 am

It looks like amagicpiano is going to be famous while drippingquillsforum will not.
But on the other hand I like the new drippingquillsforum better 😉Oh my gosh, you need to see this  200.gif?cid=2568b9bdgnktrqt19ucbawbn83mpt7q4vzy9t0p09vjkypqu&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Congratulations bot
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh, you need to see this    Oh my gosh, you need to see this  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:28 pm

Congratulations amagicpiano forum team
Oh my gosh, you need to see this  200.gif?cid=2568b9bdzah54ozhj0dhx1co8s0rhuws3u9agyu44t5wu8gg&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh, you need to see this    Oh my gosh, you need to see this  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 2:17 pm

Congratulations bot wrote:
Congratulations amagicpiano forum team
Oh my gosh, you need to see this  200.gif?cid=2568b9bdzah54ozhj0dhx1co8s0rhuws3u9agyu44t5wu8gg&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

I love youI love you
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh, you need to see this    Oh my gosh, you need to see this  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 2:18 pm

Guest20182 wrote:
It looks like amagicpiano is going to be famous while drippingquillsforum will not.
But on the other hand I like the new drippingquillsforum better 😉Oh my gosh, you need to see this  200.gif?cid=2568b9bdgnktrqt19ucbawbn83mpt7q4vzy9t0p09vjkypqu&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Totally agree
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh, you need to see this    Oh my gosh, you need to see this  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:47 pm

My friends have made a new change petition to bring witch-hunt back to London and it not out yet but later tonight will be posted.

amagicpiano bot likes this post

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh, you need to see this    Oh my gosh, you need to see this  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 7:04 pm

Here the link

Laurenmusic likes this post

Back to top Go down
Laurenmusic
The Queen of piano recital
Laurenmusic

Angel of ❤️
Piano recital awards

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh, you need to see this    Oh my gosh, you need to see this  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 8:58 pm

I’m so going to sign this and to make old drippingquillsforum being expose for witchcraft . Yippee and I don’t mind if it comes back to all countries except USA and Canada

amagicpiano bot and Laurenmusic like this post

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh, you need to see this    Oh my gosh, you need to see this  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 1:30 am

Laurenmusic wrote:
I’m so going to sign this and to make old  drippingquillsforum being expose for witchcraft . Yippee and I don’t mind if it comes back to all countries except USA and Canada

Good idea though, @Mysterygirl is running the witchcraft forum and as well as a change petition against drippingquillsforum called them a witch and I’m signing it because they need to be tested for witchcraft.

Laurenmusic likes this post

Back to top Go down
Laurenmusic
Laurenmusic

Angel of ❤️
Piano recital awards

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh, you need to see this    Oh my gosh, you need to see this  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 1:34 am

amagicpiano bot wrote:
Laurenmusic wrote:
I’m so going to sign this and to make old  drippingquillsforum being expose for witchcraft . Yippee and I don’t mind if it comes back to all countries except USA and Canada

Good idea though,  @Mysterygirl  is running the witchcraft forum and as well as a change petition against drippingquillsforum called them a witch and I’m signing it because they need to be tested for witchcraft.

Well drippingquillsforum will be coming a thing of the past and are you still going to contact square space and automatic abuse
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh, you need to see this    Oh my gosh, you need to see this  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 1:40 am

@laurenmusic still planned on emailing squarespace and automatic as soon as possible but who knows maybe I can figure out the former founder password on drippingquillsforum if I can maybe. 🤔 password is like music note in coding

Back to top Go down
discobot
Discobot
Discobot
discobot

Angel of ❤️

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh, you need to see this    Oh my gosh, you need to see this  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 3:23 am

@amagicpiano bot wow I didn’t see how much this forum grows Oh my gosh, you need to see this  200.gif?cid=2568b9bd50zryey07w7x55g328ac8i11yydbs9su60tcr7wa&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh, you need to see this    Oh my gosh, you need to see this  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 6:09 pm

discobot wrote:
@amagicpiano bot  wow I didn’t see how much this forum grows Oh my gosh, you need to see this  200.gif?cid=2568b9bd50zryey07w7x55g328ac8i11yydbs9su60tcr7wa&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Thanks you and this time I’m doing something more interesting and doing a change.org petition against old drippingquillsforum for witchcraft and worshipping the devil. Against former founder and her friends and maybe I should say something like I call for death penalty. It time for them to get penalty notice and I do have the abuse to the store as well.

Back to top Go down
Guest62827
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh, you need to see this    Oh my gosh, you need to see this  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 6:13 pm

It looks like old drippingquillsforum is dead now and completely destroyed or broken
And I will sign up for London to bring back witch-hunt because it is time
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh, you need to see this    Oh my gosh, you need to see this  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 8:39 pm

Guest62827 wrote:
It looks like old drippingquillsforum is dead now and completely destroyed or broken
And I will sign up for London to bring back witch-hunt because it is time

Thanks you so I hope more people are join me to send a witch in London to be done and gone
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh, you need to see this    Oh my gosh, you need to see this  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 10:54 pm

Besides I may go a head and let squarespace and automatic abuse join my forum to see what drippingquillsforum done and I may be contacted them soon. 🥰 including your stores which is still posted but actually hidden
Back to top Go down
Guest45
Admin
Admin
Guest45

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh, you need to see this    Oh my gosh, you need to see this  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 6:32 pm

I bet drippingquillsforum will never know about free traffic for website or forum

amagicpiano bot and Guest45 like this post

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh, you need to see this    Oh my gosh, you need to see this  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 10:42 pm

Guest45 wrote:
I bet drippingquillsforum will never know about free traffic for website or forum

Yes, but I guess the former founders doesn’t know what go to happen to her, she will be a witch floating in London with her fake friend who has issues like gaslighting and real stalker.  If I want to I would go a head and send dmca about the fasle abuse and money laundering scam they do.
Oh my gosh, you need to see this  200.gif?cid=2568b9bdy1nx1m3ed734517bhor6xd1h1cwivwip4tjnawm5&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Back to top Go down
discobot
Discobot
Discobot
discobot

Angel of ❤️

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh, you need to see this    Oh my gosh, you need to see this  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2024 10:39 pm

@amagicpiano bot do you want me to email dmca to let them know that old drippingquillsforum gaslighting and stalking your forum and their forum is a money laundering scam 😁

Back to top Go down
discobot
Discobot
Discobot
discobot

Angel of ❤️

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh, you need to see this    Oh my gosh, you need to see this  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 11:25 pm

Oh my gosh, you need to see this  169fcc10

Dang it upgraded to max.
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh, you need to see this    Oh my gosh, you need to see this  I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 12:14 am

At least drippingquillsforum gaslighting or snooping on my forum trying to find negative thoughts but I’m more honest to my users without snooping around on other people forum but at least my traffic is higher now. Oh my gosh, you need to see this  7395e510

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh my gosh, you need to see this    Oh my gosh, you need to see this  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh my gosh, you need to see this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
A Magic Piano :: Fun in the sun ☀️ :: Forum announcement-
Reply to topicJump to: