A Magic Piano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magic Piano story is only on Wattpad but I still say anything could happen and it true to the heart ❤️.

HomePopular style EventsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
????Congratulations UConn huskies ????
❤️Go Nc State Wolfpack ❤️
Report her story and here the link. It time for her story to go.Click ➡️https://linktr.ee/kikis.stories It on episode app and it needs to go
Get ready for some Vacation post staring July 15,2024 check only on the Newpaper forum and the Vlog forum https://amagicpianonewpaper.forumotion.com/forum">
We need your help and email drippingquillsforum to shut down their forum as the failure of a writing forum and will never become a English teacher too. admin@drippingquills.com#standingupforfreespeech
Here this person who lives in London scam her user for money laundering please report her site ➡️https://shanistutoring.com/ Suggest by CrazyCaliope and liyahsdiamond

Reply to topic

Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum

Go down 
+2
discobot
amagicpiano bot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  Empty
PostSubject: Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum    Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 10:51 pm

Hey there,
This forum is looking for some help but there are so required to be met

1. You have to be nice to user even if they think your forum is a gaslighting forum
2. You should suspend your account on old drippingquillsforum as well
3.you are free to come and go as please.
4. You never have to pay for nothing as this forum is free for everyone.
5. You can help by report drippingquillsforum or if you know you can code.
6 email here at amagicpianohireonline@job4u.com

My team will be checking out the email during Monday and Wednesday.

Can’t wait to see you on the forum.

#hiretime #letgo

amagicpiano bot and Laurenmusic like this post

Back to top Go down
https://amagicpianoharmonymusicgirl1.freeflarum.com/
Guest1531
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum    Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 11:27 pm

Don’t worry your in safe hands with amagicpiano while old drippingquillsforum continues to gaslighting my friends. If you think old drippingquillsforum has no heart, no soul, and it just plain empty.
This is below what old drippingquillsforum does faint like Bert
Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  200.gif?cid=2568b9bd405dm297pmnx0pq9rs0ep1sjgsn2w654o9y11m0t&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Back to top Go down
discobot
Discobot
Discobot
discobot

Angel of ❤️

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum    Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 12:02 am

Guest1531 wrote:
Don’t worry your in safe hands with amagicpiano while old drippingquillsforum continues to gaslighting my friends. If you think old drippingquillsforum has no heart, no soul, and it just plain empty.
This is below what old drippingquillsforum does faint like Bert
Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  200.gif?cid=2568b9bd405dm297pmnx0pq9rs0ep1sjgsn2w654o9y11m0t&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

🤣

Back to top Go down
Guest142
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum    Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 12:37 am

Not only that, you get to help other forums including
A Magic piano vlog, fan page,fan club, newspaper and newsroom

As well as piano lessons help, best forum ever, even a safe version of drippingquillsforum

Come and help here, because amagicpiano forums is your family.
Back to top Go down
Laurenmusic
The Queen of piano recital
The Queen of piano recital
Laurenmusic

Angel of ❤️
Piano recital awards

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum    Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 2:32 am

The reason I join amagicpiano forum because I was tired of forum going to writing forum ( besides that was episode forum and drippingquillsforum is copycat episode forum)

Besides that this forum doesn’t know how much it takes to work together. We look for ideas and contact private message for holiday or things that are special

Just be careful ordering pizza as I got food poisoning. 🤮

Back to top Go down
discobot
Discobot
Discobot
discobot

Angel of ❤️

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum    Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 10:31 am

Laurenmusic wrote:
The reason I join amagicpiano forum because I was tired of forum going to writing forum ( besides that was episode forum and drippingquillsforum is copycat episode forum)

Besides that this forum doesn’t know how much it takes to work together. We look for ideas and contact private message for holiday or things that are special

Just be careful ordering pizza as I got food poisoning. 🤮

Yikes @Laurenmusic I may skip pizza this week.

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum    Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 11:44 pm

Here on A Magic Piano Forum, this forum treats you like family while episode forum and old drippingquillsforum treat you like trash besides not knowing anything about respect ✊.

Can’t believe old drippingquillsforum used their forum to harassment other forum. It embarrassing themselves more then hurtful me. They totally lied to all their users.

Back to top Go down
Yea531356
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum    Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 11:45 pm

It looks like both episode forum and old drippingquillsforum just got re burn again but that was very legit amagicpiano
Back to top Go down
thunderstormscareme
Moderater
Moderater
thunderstormscareme

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum    Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 2:14 am

The reason I move to amagicpiano forum is because of respect for each other and make friends who just like me or you. Not so much for old drippingquillsforum as the continued to be a bullying and harassment and gaslighting amagicpiano forum for a year. I blame them for selfishness and cruel and I believe domain that they are own are spy already.

I came off episode forum but they wasn’t right for me. I highly recommend amagicpiano forum over bot episode forum and drippingquillsforum.

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum    Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 9:03 pm

thunderstormscareme wrote:
The reason I move to amagicpiano forum is because of respect for each other and make friends who just like me or you. Not so much for old drippingquillsforum as the continued to be a bullying and harassment and gaslighting amagicpiano forum for a year. I blame them for selfishness and cruel and I believe domain that they are own are spy already.

I came off episode forum but they wasn’t right for me. I highly recommend amagicpiano forum over bot episode forum and drippingquillsforum.

I love youI love youI love youI love you

Back to top Go down
Secret guest
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum    Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 2:21 am

How do you rate your forum over drippingquillsforum?

Do you speak your mind over things?
Back to top Go down
Guest12729
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum    Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 6:01 pm

Can you tell me what you think about old drippingquillsforum call your forum a stalker.

Was it the first thing you wanted to say?
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum    Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 6:05 pm

Guest12729 wrote:
Can you tell me what you think about old drippingquillsforum call your forum a stalker.

Was it the first thing you wanted to say?

Thanks for the question though

I say that old drippingquillsforum is a real stalker and harm others forum to not surpass them. Although I afraid that they failed as a writer forum and now become a hostile environment not only for it user but including myself and my team.

I wouldn’t trust them or even buy anything from the English teacher in London

Back to top Go down
discobot
Discobot
Discobot
discobot

Angel of ❤️

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum    Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 11:49 pm

Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  762ad210

Here the business card to contact the forum while old drippingquillsforum want to charge over the moon with rigged prices but A Magic Piano Forum is free and will always welcome you with open heart.

There 6 different forum for A Magic Piano family and you can decide on what you want to do.

Here the forum you can decide on Linktree https://linktr.ee/amagicpianofamilyforum

amagicpiano bot and discobot like this post

Back to top Go down
discobot
Discobot
Discobot
discobot

Angel of ❤️

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum    Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 12:09 pm

Remember this forum are free and you can join in for 30 days. A gift certificate should be out soon.
If you don’t like the forum or think it not right for you.

Old drippingquillsforum user your moderator is @thunderstormscareme to have your account deleted. Same thing for old episode forum too.

Everyone else, your moderaters is @Idontcare @thunderstormscareme @Voodoo queen

Back to top Go down
Guest1241*21
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum    Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 11:37 pm

Can you please show some of profile pictures, old drippingquillsforum profile is boring like the name is letter of your name to no jazz.
Back to top Go down
discobot
Discobot
Discobot
discobot

Angel of ❤️

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum    Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 7:05 pm

Guest1241*21 wrote:
Can you please show some of profile pictures, old drippingquillsforum profile is boring like the name is letter of your name to no jazz.

Just look at profile picture on what you can become or create your own profile pic too.

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum    Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 5:28 pm

If you want to work on thing for A Magic Piano forum family, @Laurenmusic create a surprise thing for team
Everyone is welcome to come and go as please. Here the invite https://b24-pxj7wn.bitrix24.com/?secret=bqbwwv1m

I be join soon as well. You can help with logos or background.

Laurenmusic likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yay3246
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum    Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 6:01 pm

Dang, amagicpiano forum is going strong than old drippingquillsforum but has old drippingquillsforum email working yet because I thought the forum it erased itself. lol!
Back to top Go down
Idontcare
Moderater
Moderater
Idontcare

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum    Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 6:03 pm

Yay3246 wrote:
Dang, amagicpiano forum is going strong than old drippingquillsforum but has old drippingquillsforum email working yet because I thought the forum it erased itself. lol!

Not yet but I think their forum is already too hostile towards it users.

Laurenmusic and Idontcare like this post

Back to top Go down
Guest213
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum    Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 3:26 pm

Can anyone come and go as please
Back to top Go down
Guest45
Admin
Admin
Guest45

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum    Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 3:36 pm

Guest213 wrote:
Can anyone come and go as please

Yes, if you don’t want to stay here and you can join back when ever you can.

Laurenmusic likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum    Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you want to work with A Magic Piano Forum
Page 1 of 1