A Magic Piano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magic Piano story is only on Wattpad but I still say anything could happen and it true to the heart ❤️.

HomePopular style EventsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
????Congratulations UConn huskies ????
❤️Go Nc State Wolfpack ❤️
Report her story and here the link. It time for her story to go.Click ➡️https://linktr.ee/kikis.stories It on episode app and it needs to go
Get ready for some Vacation post staring July 15,2024 check only on the Newpaper forum and the Vlog forum https://amagicpianonewpaper.forumotion.com/forum">
We need your help and email drippingquillsforum to shut down their forum as the failure of a writing forum and will never become a English teacher too. admin@drippingquills.com#standingupforfreespeech
Here this person who lives in London scam her user for money laundering please report her site ➡️https://shanistutoring.com/ Suggest by CrazyCaliope and liyahsdiamond

Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good

Go down 
+7
discobot
autumngreen40
Mysterygirl
Idontcare
Voodoo queen
Laurenmusic
amagicpiano bot
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ipetitions advertising
Anonymous

Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good Empty
PostSubject: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 11:57 pm

Come and sign in against old drippingquillsforum as a petition is being made for now

Let go ahead and let get Drippingquillsforum close forever ♾ and after all they are the real stalker on the forum

#drippingquillsforumfromtheukistherealstalker ofthemselves
Back to top Go down
Guest11421
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 2:47 pm

Drippingquillsforum has done enough an we have poof of the harassment against amagicpiano forum
You can sign up here to see the fasle abuse
Back to top Go down
Yea13
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 4:06 pm

When need to ban drippingquillsforum now as the community is full of misinformation and misfit.

Even no one likes the sassy forum that runs in United Kingdom 🇬🇧 especial the one that is a stalker in London.

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 4:13 pm

Yea13 wrote:
When need to ban drippingquillsforum now as the community is full of misinformation and misfit.

Even no one likes the sassy forum that runs in United Kingdom 🇬🇧 especial the one that is a stalker in London.

Don’t worry because @thunderstormscareme as made a petition against Drippingquillsforum and they should be punished by the way they act towards me and my friends. They can’t run a forum straight so I may contact square space here in a bit if they continue to be a real stalker of United Kingdom’s

Idontcare and Mysterygirl like this post

Back to top Go down
https://amagicpianoharmonymusicgirl1.freeflarum.com/
Guest5281
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:33 pm

Should amagicpiano block the new stalker aka
LunaticLeviTheSecond
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:36 pm

Guest5281 wrote:
Should amagicpiano block the new stalker aka
LunaticLeviTheSecond

I agree with this because I have to talk about with the team but she/he belongs with the bullying uk side of lie

amagicpiano bot, Idontcare and Mysterygirl like this post

Back to top Go down
Guest125
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 12:00 am

Ban all the people who were meant to all your forum drippingquillsforum is the real stalker forum all time
Back to top Go down
Guest15372
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 9:40 pm

Here is one more abuse email too
domainabuse@automattic.com
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 11:01 pm

Guest15372 wrote:
Here is one more abuse email too
domainabuse@automattic.com

Thanks for sharing and I be emailing them shortly on the bullying site that runs on stalker bots

Back to top Go down
Laurenmusic
The Queen of piano recital
Laurenmusic

Angel of ❤️
Piano recital awards

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 11:38 pm

@amagicpiano bot it gets really close to 700 new user now and what do you have planned to celebrate on the milestone. 🤔

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 11:40 pm

Laurenmusic wrote:
@amagicpiano bot  it gets really close to 700 new user now and what do you have planned to celebrate on the milestone. 🤔

I don’t know but a new forum will be released as it share drippingquillsforum fasle abuse and have you show it on your tiktok as well.

Back to top Go down
Laurenmusic
Laurenmusic

Angel of ❤️
Piano recital awards

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 11:42 pm

amagicpiano bot wrote:
Laurenmusic wrote:
@amagicpiano bot  it gets really close to 700 new user now and what do you have planned to celebrate on the milestone. 🤔

I don’t know but a new forum will be released as it share drippingquillsforum fasle abuse and have you show it on your tiktok as well.

Yes but I hidden so only the friends know how drippingquillsforum act.

Back to top Go down
Guest6283
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 6:16 am

Maybe amagicpiano need to go ahead and email squarespace now already
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 6:24 am

Guest6283 wrote:

I planned to because they don’t deserve a job or ether a forum continues to bullying @Laurenmusic after she said that she was leaving. I hope they lose their forum now because I will email square space the fasle abuse to my forum even @Laurenmusic tik tok following know how bad that forum is and this time the forum will not be save.

I will email squarespace after New Year’s Day

Idontcare, Voodoo queen and Mysterygirl like this post

Back to top Go down
Voodoo queen
Moderater
Moderater
Voodoo queen

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 6:30 am

amagicpiano bot wrote:
Guest6283 wrote:

I planned to because they don’t deserve a job or ether a forum continues to bullying  @Laurenmusic  after she said that she was leaving. I hope they lose their forum now because I will email square space the fasle abuse to my forum even  @Laurenmusic  tik tok following know how bad that forum is and this time the forum will not be save.

I would go ahead and email them and show them the abuse to send squarespace abuse email

Mysterygirl likes this post

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 6:39 am

Voodoo queen wrote:
amagicpiano bot wrote:
Guest6283 wrote:

I planned to because they don’t deserve a job or ether a forum continues to bullying  @Laurenmusic  after she said that she was leaving. I hope they lose their forum now because I will email square space the fasle abuse to my forum even  @Laurenmusic  tik tok following know how bad that forum is and this time the forum will not be save.

I would go ahead and email them and show them the abuse to send squarespace abuse email

I definitely will but can’t believe that user over doesn’t believe in Christmas or the birth of the lord savior that is wrong with drippingquillsforum today.

Old drippingquillsforum try to message me here amagicpianonewletter@coolsite.net Then I email squarespace abuse next.

Back to top Go down
Guest425642
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:44 am

I do agree with old drippingquillsforum should shut down after all the one who teach English is basically a real stalker in London and very horrible forum as it fail of writing. They should went mobile gamer style like @Laurenmusic says but I guess they don’t have any brain including the one who writes deathly nightshade as that story is just as childish as it is
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 12:52 am

Guest425642 wrote:
I do agree with old drippingquillsforum should shut down after all the one who teach English is basically a real stalker in London and very horrible forum as it fail of writing. They should went mobile gamer style like  @Laurenmusic  says but I guess they don’t have any brain including the one who writes deathly nightshade as that story is just as childish as it is

I agree with that besides old drippingquillsforum lied about everything but maybe I should have deleted her forum already but my version of drippingquillsforum is back but better. This time it not going to go away easily because I have view on drippingquillsforum

Back to top Go down
Yea6273
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 10:11 pm

Here a secret Drippingquillsforum that amagicpiano forgot to tell
https://drippingquills.freeforums.net/
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 11:23 pm

Yea6273 wrote:
Here a secret Drippingquillsforum that amagicpiano forgot to tell
https://drippingquills.freeforums.net/

Thanks for reminder me about that but I don’t remember what password I set towards. But one I can remember everyone on old drippingquillsforum will be bullying but to see what I say that you have to sign up.

Back to top Go down
Guest6283
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 1:36 am

Yay revamped the bullying is back towards old drippingquillsforum and I do believe old drippingquillsforum is a gaslight forum for the aging community.

#istandwithamagicpianoforum
#istandagainstolddrippingquillsforum

Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good 200.gif?cid=2568b9bdqz0fu6vdsudfwrcofa9ux2pqtjyx4t7g40n9j7p9&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 1:52 am

Guest6283 wrote:
Yay revamped the bullying is back towards old drippingquillsforum and I do believe old drippingquillsforum is a gaslight forum for the aging community.

#istandwithamagicpianoforum
#istandagainstolddrippingquillsforum

Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good 200.gif?cid=2568b9bdqz0fu6vdsudfwrcofa9ux2pqtjyx4t7g40n9j7p9&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Not yet afraid because @Laurenmusic is to busy with piano lessons and @autumngreen40 hasn’t been able to get on because her parents are arguing again. This is what happens when old drippingquillsforum stalking other people forum. I guess the old drippingquillsforum is both a petulant and Narcissistic  especially the former founder and her minions.  Also her English teacher job in London is basically a money laundering scheme that she can use to child play

But this is only my opinion on drama drippingquillsforum so I would recommend to boycott the one from United Kingdom’s and any other stuff they run including the English teacher who can’t care less about her behavior.

My new version of drippingquillsforum is out so you don’t have to worry about the United Kingdom’s one. It not worth it.

Back to top Go down
Idontcare
Moderater
Moderater
Idontcare

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 2:56 am

That is why @amagicpiano bot will be keep you safe because here this forum care for you, and stand up for what is right.

Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl
Moderater
Moderater
Mysterygirl

Angel of ❤️

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 3:01 am

It been a long day for me and I didn’t wake up until 4pm

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 11:36 pm

@Mysterygirl I rather drippingquillsforum shut down including all the websites that drippingquillsforum abuse their power but I may end up email squarespace and other domain to warn about drippingquillsforum money laundering. Drippingquillsforum lied to all of you and please go and get them shut down now no one likes a misfit like them. They are selfish and in mature.

Go report https://drippingquills.com/ because it time for them to say go bye bye bye.
Or if you know how to code please sign up here and I tell you what to do.

Idontcare likes this post

Back to top Go down
Idontcare
Moderater
Moderater
Idontcare

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 2:54 am

I just saw something more ridiculous and now @Laurenmusic is sick because she just ate the whole chocolate bar and I forgot to tell the drippingquillsforum that the picture that they safe from @Laurenmusic and @amagicpiano bot was cursed by a spirit. This does even affect their lawyers in London. I can’t say what the curse is but I will say it much worse then drippingquillsforum things.

If I made a wish, my wish is drippingquillsforum didn’t exist.
Back to top Go down
autumngreen40
Admin
Admin
autumngreen40

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 3:03 am

Idontcare wrote:
I just saw something more ridiculous and now  @Laurenmusic  is sick because she just ate the whole chocolate bar and I forgot to tell the drippingquillsforum that the picture that they safe from  @Laurenmusic  and  @amagicpiano bot  was cursed by a spirit. This does even affect their lawyers in London.  I can’t say what the curse is but I will say it much worse then drippingquillsforum things.

If I made a wish, my wish is drippingquillsforum didn’t exist.

Poor @Laurenmusic and I hope she feels better after eating a 9 pound Reese peanut butter cup.

I did heard about a one last curse on drippingquillsforum that I don’t know if it true or not but I think someone mentioned about London bridge falls down. Hmm I may want to see if it will. I look it up.
Back to top Go down
Guest1432
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 11:59 am

I think the curse is turning into a Rougarou but I don’t know. But it could be worse for drippingquillsforum that they turn on each other. Arguing like bratz.
Back to top Go down
Gurst321564
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 12:04 am

I think most of drippingquillsforum user are curse because bullying laurenmusic wasn’t smart but dumbfounded like themselves as they should take the blame themselves and I would say they should be dead already.
Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good 200.gif?cid=2568b9bdirft2q6xk4lrstbjdm3uyuwayi7135iqs44d838z&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Besides the curse will never go away as they deserve it. It even worse for the Arthur of deathly nightshade.
Back to top Go down
discobot
Discobot
Discobot
discobot

Angel of ❤️

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 4:01 pm

I decided to delete blackkey post because it wasn’t right but she needs to rewatch kid shows

discobot likes this post

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 4:06 pm

discobot wrote:
I decided to delete blackkey post because it wasn’t right but she needs to rewatch kid shows

Especially when drippingquillsforum fail for everything. Even gaslighting my forum. I absolutely going to contact dmca soon.

Their are failures of writing forums, will never be successful again

Thanks @discobot and just keep deleting dripping quills forum misfits comments still I love you

amagicpiano bot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blackkey hater
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 5:46 pm

Yea
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 7:45 pm

Email here to get a ticket
help@helpishere.on.spiceworks.com
Back to top Go down
Abuse ticket
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 9:23 pm

This is where to contact help for abuse ticket
Back to top Go down
discobot
Discobot
Discobot
discobot

Angel of ❤️

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 10:20 pm

Abuse ticket wrote:
This is where to contact help for abuse ticket

Please contact the email address above

Laurenmusic likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ukhater1
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 10:12 am

Can’t believe old drippingquillsforum is send gaslighting bot  to amagicpiano forum because they all are tyrant
If they are weird and disrespectful.
This picture below when their forum is deleted
Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good 200.gif?cid=2568b9bdd06eqai8c34q8hu7gw9eeicz0wec5dd5rcs0dio8&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Guest64235
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 12:10 pm

Old drippingquillsforum should be deleted in no time and in the water too. Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good 200.gif?cid=2568b9bd4qtdukvnq3d466f7j1fkz69swhlb0anft9kyv5xe&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Idk bot
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 4:29 pm

No one really like old drippingquillsforum being a gaslight forum and I hope dmca deal with the bad user. The definitely that they need to be punished very badly
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 4:41 pm

Idk bot wrote:
No one really like old drippingquillsforum being a gaslight forum and I hope dmca deal with the bad user. The definitely that they need to be punished very badly

Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good 200.gif?cid=2568b9bd7x8dvryvc0xyofhyaacxnmbfigjtqa3k19ulnwru&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Back to top Go down
Guest62538
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 9:54 pm

Old drippingquillsforum is a gaslight forum where you are treated like misfits
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 11:00 pm

Guest62538 wrote:
Old drippingquillsforum is a gaslight forum where you are treated like misfits

Totally worth it 😂

Old drippingquillsforum including deathly nightshade is completely dead. Still go report them because they deserve it.

Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good 200.gif?cid=2568b9bdtfuvnqius930opxmnsunup3r9buu5h8sehunhvlg&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

amagicpiano bot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Goreport
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 2:16 pm

Go ahead and report deathly nightshade has she a terrible Arthur.
Back to top Go down
Guest121837
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 3:18 pm

Like here deathly nightshade link to her story on episode app. Go a head and report her story
https://episodeinteractive.com/s/4867563562270720
Back to top Go down
Letdothis
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 7:00 pm

It time for old drippingquillsforum to go and shut down including all the fasle misfortune the English teacher in London do. The never deserve a forum or a English teacher license.

Your fire old drippingquillsforum and it time to end your forum as it continues to fail bigger than ever
Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good 200.gif?cid=2568b9bdr17j24ebnryht18xjxsku1p5uilbyz8o1qvil78n&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Weluvyou
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 8:59 pm

Talk about old drippingquillsforum has lied about everything about their forum but we the guests can report the the drama drippingsquillsforum including all the business they claim to be best at writing but they wrong and they are claiming that they are big bully and cyber bully.

Used this hashtag below

#istandwithamagicpianofamily
#iagainstdrippingquillsforum
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 9:01 pm

Weluvyou wrote:
Talk about old drippingquillsforum has lied about everything about their forum but we the guests can report the the drama drippingsquillsforum including all the business they claim to be best at writing but they wrong and they are claiming that they are big bully and cyber bully.

Used this hashtag below

#istandwithamagicpianofamily
#iagainstdrippingquillsforum

Especially when drippingquillsforum has totally failed as a writer forum because they stole it from episode forum.

Idontcare likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guest6152
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 12:50 pm

I think old drippingquillsforum should shut down including the one who wrote the terrible deathly nightshade as it against humanity
Back to top Go down
Ohboy
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 1:14 pm

Dang some of the guest comments are going after old drippingquillsforum hard but I actually join the safe version of drippingquillsforum.
Back to top Go down
Guest45272
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 10:42 pm

The new drippingquillsforum is way better and bigger than the old drippingquillsforum.

Old drippingquillsforum definitely needs to go back to its original forum
Back to top Go down
Guesr4281
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 1:57 am

Amagicpiano if old drippingquillsforum wants to sue and I suggest email the abuse email and tell domain owners name says that she abused her own domain to harass others forum.

Drippingquillsforum has failed as writing form and they should just give up including the one who abused her English teacher to kid in London. Who knows if disease x will be blamed on drippingquillsforum as it a curse for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good   Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let get Drippingquillsforum shut down for good
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
A Magic Piano :: Fun in the sun ☀️ :: Make sure you be aware of horror real curse-