A Magic Piano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magic Piano story is only on Wattpad but I still say anything could happen and it true to the heart ❤️.

HomePopular style EventsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
????Congratulations UConn huskies ????
❤️Go Nc State Wolfpack ❤️
Report her story and here the link. It time for her story to go.Click ➡️https://linktr.ee/kikis.stories It on episode app and it needs to go
Get ready for some Vacation post staring July 15,2024 check only on the Newpaper forum and the Vlog forum https://amagicpianonewpaper.forumotion.com/forum">
We need your help and email drippingquillsforum to shut down their forum as the failure of a writing forum and will never become a English teacher too. admin@drippingquills.com#standingupforfreespeech
Here this person who lives in London scam her user for money laundering please report her site ➡️https://shanistutoring.com/ Suggest by CrazyCaliope and liyahsdiamond

Reply to topic

If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  Empty
PostSubject: If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon    If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 2:36 pm

So if my forum hit 700 new user, there is a brand new drippingquillsforum out that I can recommend it. It actually better than the one from United Kingdom. I wouldn’t trust them or otherwise they should blame themselves for reason that they lied like that

Old Drippingquillsforum is a hard question for access to the new drippingquillsforum

What  @Laurenmusic  5 favorite song?

The one who haven’t joined here, I give you a easy one?

How does a rainbow form?

Later tonight I will be posted my beacons
You can send them in after 11pm est

#nowyouknow #questiontime

Last edited by amagicpiano bot on Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total

amagicpiano bot and Laurenmusic like this post

Back to top Go down
https://amagicpianoharmonymusicgirl1.freeflarum.com/
Yea142
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon    If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 2:40 pm

At least I know the 5 song but unfortunately we can’t get you a hint
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon    If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 3:29 am

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon    If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 3:44 pm

I would warn old drippingquillsforum that song are usually different than she posts on your forum. You might want to study your music knowledge more carefully 👏

Laurenmusic likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guest15
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon    If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 6:38 pm

There a ipetition ready to end old drippingquillsforum for bullying and harassment of amagicpiano forum

It time for them to go away for good
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon    If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 7:27 pm

Guest15 wrote:
There a ipetition ready to end old drippingquillsforum for bullying and harassment of amagicpiano forum

It time for them to go away for good

This is true because @thunderstormscareme is helping me to end old drippingquillsforum. Their forum is basically over as speaking.
Don’t worry but has my forum hit 700 new user. I’m doing a little bit of surprise or otherwise you can help too. More information on that soon.

Laurenmusic and discobot like this post

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon    If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 9:54 pm

I surprise is coming you that actually like my forum and style ( old drippingquillsforum desire old rags and fashion style forum #boring)

I tell you soon as this forum is closer to 700 new users. I would like to thank you all the support and encouragement. Old drippingquillsforum false abuse is on the newroom forums so don’t forget about that they are lie and I heard that forum is a scam as well. It scam user for money.

Don’t worry because I brought back my version of drippingquillsforum from the dead as it backs live.

People who used old drippingquillsforum will never be successful or a successful English teacher even though they aren’t going anywhere but down hill. @Laurenmusic volunteering at school and church but she now tries to get a job that she wants. She said she want to teach music lessons to kids. See that a better way to think bigger.

So i can’t wait for you to see a surprise for u, as a huge thank you for your support.
I love youI love youI love you

Laurenmusic and discobot like this post

Back to top Go down
Guest1537
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon    If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 2:47 pm

If you want to amagicpiano has surprise for you so signed up here to see what waiting for you
https://a-magic-piano-forum.ihub.app/home?postTypeId=whatsNew
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon    If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:11 am

Yay the forum just hit 700 new user besides old drippingquillsforum want to play a muppets game. On the other hand I’m glad that  @Laurenmusic  gave me a moto or motivation to keep you updated. Just remember that you got have a home here and when other forum bullying you for dumbfounded reason. Remember you are stronger than you ever know.

As promised this week I’m head to see Christmas lights but this is more than different than you think.

Thanks again everyone and more excited about to happen next year.

If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  3e595d10

#700newuser #thankyousomuch

Last edited by amagicpiano bot on Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Congratulations bot
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon    If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 11:41 am

Congratulations to amagicpiano on a milestone and you deserve it
If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  200.gif?cid=2568b9bdb8gy2qqe6sv6f5337t9ukyjxe5vk3pzhwivf4cmk&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Drippingquillsforum don’t have any interest just a dead man grave forum
😂
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon    If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 12:04 pm

Congratulations bot wrote:
Congratulations to amagicpiano on a milestone and you deserve it
If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  200.gif?cid=2568b9bdb8gy2qqe6sv6f5337t9ukyjxe5vk3pzhwivf4cmk&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Drippingquillsforum don’t have any interest just a dead man grave forum
😂

Thanks and that true.
If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  200.gif?cid=2568b9bdqf76trfp08t4cstlb9hjky1f2ind68f5up1iy0yn&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Back to top Go down
Laurenmusic
The Queen of piano recital
Laurenmusic

Angel of ❤️
Piano recital awards

PostSubject: Re: If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon    If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 1:37 pm

@amagicpiano bot congratulations to the forum should revamp the bullying yet.

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon    If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 1:40 pm

Laurenmusic wrote:
@amagicpiano bot  congratulations to the forum should revamp the bullying yet.
Yes but I will lock it but I send you were it going to be later. Should we do it on the Newroom forum but locked it.

Back to top Go down
Laurenmusic
Laurenmusic

Angel of ❤️
Piano recital awards

PostSubject: Re: If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon    If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 1:43 pm

amagicpiano bot wrote:
Laurenmusic wrote:
Yes but I will lock it but I send you were it going to be later. Should we do it on the Newroom forum but locked it.
Good idea but I wait to do it later during the weekend. Besides drippingquillsforum is already dead since you did bring back your own version of drippingquillsforum to teach them a lesson.

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon    If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 1:45 pm

Laurenmusic wrote:
amagicpiano bot wrote:
Laurenmusic wrote:
Good idea but I wait to do it later during the weekend. Besides drippingquillsforum is already dead since you did bring back your own version of drippingquillsforum to teach them a lesson.

Yes, but I’m not deleted it this time 😁 as here to stay for good

Back to top Go down
Video ad
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon    If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 9:33 pm

A video ad will be up soon as a huge warning from old drippingquillsforum
Back to top Go down
Breaking news
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon    If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 11:29 pm

This what you need to see before going on old drippingquillsforum forum. It not safe as real stalker are. I hope they get coal in there stocking 🤔
https://www.canva.com/design/DAF3vxjW91M/s1EAHauwcAUOHfIrV5BC9A/view?utm_content=DAF3vxjW91M&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=viewer

Back to top Go down
discobot
Discobot
Discobot
discobot

Angel of ❤️

PostSubject: Re: If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon    If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 11:32 pm

Please note that this video will be deleted on December 28,2023 to make sure you know that old drippingquillsforum was the real stalker in the forum world because they can’t act nice but evil.
If someone report this forum then @amagicpiano bot will contact DMCA and squarespace to delete old drippingquillsforum one and for all. She has the abuse to both so please don’t report this forum.

discobot likes this post

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon    If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 2:37 am

@discobot  thanks and I will use the abuse if old drippingquillsforum user reports my forum again besides I am show their abuse anyway as it failure on their real stalker forum. Besides that they deserve coal for Christmas. Well half of them.

@Laurenmusic how was your time doing something magical.
Back to top Go down
Laurenmusic
Laurenmusic

Angel of ❤️
Piano recital awards

PostSubject: Re: If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon    If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 2:47 am

amagicpiano bot wrote:
@discobot  thanks and I will use the abuse if old drippingquillsforum user reports my forum again besides I am show their abuse anyway as it failure on their real stalker forum.  Besides that they deserve coal for Christmas. Well half of them.

@Laurenmusic how was your time doing something magical.

It was really good and I was about to share it on Vlog but I may have to wait until after church. And hot chocolate was good I was saying.

amagicpiano bot likes this post

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon    If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 3:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Warning
Anonymous

PostSubject: Warning to old drippingquillsforum    If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 8:26 pm

13. Old drippingquillsforum listen, if you report my forum again for your fib then squarespace and dmca will have your forum disconnect from the web besides I have both of their abuse email so don’t report my forum again.

This is the 13 rule on A Magic Piano Forum so don’t report her forum because y’all are the real stalker of the forum world.
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon    If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2023 2:34 am

Warning wrote:
13. Old drippingquillsforum listen, if you report my forum again for your fib then squarespace and dmca will have your forum disconnect from the web besides I have both of their abuse email so don’t report my forum again.

This is the 13 rule on A Magic Piano Forum so don’t report her forum because y’all are the real stalker of the forum world.

I will contact both of DMCA and squarespace if they report my forum besides that I have a plan to discontinue drippingquillsforum anyway. So don’t report my forum since you don’t have free speech. It toasted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon    If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If my forum hit 700 new user I will tell you soon
Page 1 of 1