A Magic Piano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magic Piano story is only on Wattpad but I still say anything could happen and it true to the heart ❤️.

HomePopular style EventsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
????Congratulations UConn huskies ????
❤️Go Nc State Wolfpack ❤️
Report her story and here the link. It time for her story to go.Click ➡️https://linktr.ee/kikis.stories It on episode app and it needs to go
Get ready for some Vacation post staring July 15,2024 check only on the Newpaper forum and the Vlog forum https://amagicpianonewpaper.forumotion.com/forum">
We need your help and email drippingquillsforum to shut down their forum as the failure of a writing forum and will never become a English teacher too. admin@drippingquills.com#standingupforfreespeech
Here this person who lives in London scam her user for money laundering please report her site ➡️https://shanistutoring.com/ Suggest by CrazyCaliope and liyahsdiamond

Today Bible verse and song

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

Today Bible verse and song Empty
PostSubject: Today Bible verse and song   Today Bible verse and song I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2023 2:52 pm

(John 6:29) Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.” (John 7:38) Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them. (Romans 10:11) As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”

Abide with Me
/
Lyrics
Abide with me, fast falls the eventide
The darkness deepens Lord, with me abide
When other helpers fail and comforts flee
Help of the helpless, oh, abide with me
Swift to its close ebbs out life's little day
Earth's joys grow dim, its glories pass away
Change and decay in all around I see
O Thou who changest not, abide with me
I fear no foe, with Thee at hand to bless
Ills have no weight, and tears no bitterness
Where is death's sting?
Where, grave, thy victory?
I triumph still, if Thou abide with me
Hold Thou Thy cross before my closing eyes
Shine through the gloom and point me to the skies
Heaven's morning breaks, and earth's vain shadows flee
In life, in death, o Lord, abide with me
Abide with me, abide with me

If you believe in Jesus Christ, ask for help and he is always willing to listen to you
He died for are sin but we all earthing until are death
Back to top Go down
https://amagicpianoharmonymusicgirl1.freeflarum.com/
Guess12727
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Today Bible verse and song   Today Bible verse and song I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2023 2:58 pm

Dang good ideas for a Bible verse and song and why didn’t old drippingquillsforum think about that. I guess they don’t believe in god. Today Bible verse and song 200.gif?cid=2568b9bd68ba1444rqu9qhis7jk3qn7ktk2ln50dyzn7qge0&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Guest6543
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Today Bible verse and song   Today Bible verse and song I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2023 3:29 pm

Wow, good job A Magic piano forum team y’all are awesome amazing Today Bible verse and song 200.gif?cid=2568b9bdmyp8umyrv076ybszd2ml1cpv6ohpw42i7kpkm4t2&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Voodoo queen
Moderater
Moderater
Voodoo queen

PostSubject: Re: Today Bible verse and song   Today Bible verse and song I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 1:26 pm

This will be updated every other week due to other things that user can take a break 😊
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Bible verse and song   Today Bible verse and song I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1