A Magic Piano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magic Piano story is only on Wattpad but I still say anything could happen and it true to the heart ❤️.

HomePopular style EventsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
????Congratulations UConn huskies ????
❤️Go Nc State Wolfpack ❤️
Report her story and here the link. It time for her story to go.Click ➡️https://linktr.ee/kikis.stories It on episode app and it needs to go
Get ready for some Vacation post staring July 15,2024 check only on the Newpaper forum and the Vlog forum https://amagicpianonewpaper.forumotion.com/forum">
We need your help and email drippingquillsforum to shut down their forum as the failure of a writing forum and will never become a English teacher too. admin@drippingquills.com#standingupforfreespeech
Here this person who lives in London scam her user for money laundering please report her site ➡️https://shanistutoring.com/ Suggest by CrazyCaliope and liyahsdiamond

Guess the composer?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

Guess the composer? Empty
PostSubject: Guess the composer?   Guess the composer? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 4:21 pm

Can you guess a composer.

Let see if you can guess this composer first?

]; 8 June 1810 – 29 July 1856) was a German composer, pianist, and influential music critic. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest composers of the Romantic

Who ever get can do the next composer thing.

amagicpiano bot, autumngreen40 and Laurenmusic like this post

Back to top Go down
https://amagicpianoharmonymusicgirl1.freeflarum.com/
Laurenmusic
The Queen of piano recital
Laurenmusic

Angel of ❤️
Piano recital awards

PostSubject: Re: Guess the composer?   Guess the composer? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 1:15 am

Was it Robert Schumann?

This composer this song ode to joy ?

amagicpiano bot and autumngreen40 like this post

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Guess the composer?   Guess the composer? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 3:07 am

@Laurenmusic yea, it was

And Beethoven wrote ode to joy since it the same tune as joyful joyful we adore three

Guess this composer below ⬇

He was baptized immediately after his birth at his home by the midwife, the reason for which has led to speculation. Most likely it was done due either to his poor health or to an earthquake that supposedly struck the city that day. In the trauma of the earthquake,

amagicpiano bot and autumngreen40 like this post

Back to top Go down
https://amagicpianoharmonymusicgirl1.freeflarum.com/
autumngreen40
Admin
Admin
autumngreen40

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Guess the composer?   Guess the composer? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2023 3:35 am

I got to say it Antonio Lucio Vivaldi[ because he wrote all 4 season

Guess this composer below

(27 January 1756 – 5 December 1791) was a prolific and influential composer of the Classical period. Despite his short life, his rapid pace of composition resulted in more than 800 works of virtually every genre of his time. Many of these compositions are acknowledged as pinnacles of the symphonic, concertante, chamber, operatic, and choral repertoire

autumngreen40 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Laurenmusic
Laurenmusic

Angel of ❤️
Piano recital awards

PostSubject: Re: Guess the composer?   Guess the composer? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 3:54 am

@autumngreen40 is it Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Guess the composer below.
31 March [O.S. 21 March] 1685 – 28 July 1750) was a German composer and musician of the late Baroque period. He is known for his orchestral music such as the Brandenburg Concertos; instrumental compositions such as the Cello Suites; keyboard works such as the Goldberg Variations and The Well-Tempered Clavier; organ works such as the Schubler Chorales and the Toccata and Fugue in D minor; and vocal music such as the St Matthew Passion and the Mass in B minor. Since the 19th-century Bach revival he has been generally regarded as one of the greatest composers in the history of Western music.[2][3]

Laurenmusic likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess the composer?   Guess the composer? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess the composer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
A Magic Piano :: Music composer game-