A Magic Piano
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magic Piano story is only on Wattpad but I still say anything could happen and it true to the heart ❤️.

HomePopular style EventsGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
????Congratulations UConn huskies ????
❤️Go Nc State Wolfpack ❤️
Report her story and here the link. It time for her story to go.Click ➡️https://linktr.ee/kikis.stories It on episode app and it needs to go
Get ready for some Vacation post staring July 15,2024 check only on the Newpaper forum and the Vlog forum https://amagicpianonewpaper.forumotion.com/forum">
We need your help and email drippingquillsforum to shut down their forum as the failure of a writing forum and will never become a English teacher too. admin@drippingquills.com#standingupforfreespeech
Here this person who lives in London scam her user for money laundering please report her site ➡️https://shanistutoring.com/ Suggest by CrazyCaliope and liyahsdiamond

Reply to topic

Bad forum abuse email expose

Go down 
+4
Appeals team
Mysterygirl
autumngreen40
amagicpiano bot
8 posters
AuthorMessage
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

Bad forum abuse email expose  Empty
PostSubject: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 2:16 pm

I’m going to let you know that you can I have their abuse email in hand and I’m sharing it with you. Here it is
registrar-abuse@google.com

Don’t worry I will not used it but I did make a change.org petition against bad forum. Try to get it off the internet or web. I would say avoid talking to hateful people on they because they don’t have a brain.

#drippingquills #expose

Also who messages for offer I recommend you to email here
admin@drippingquills.com
They will take it and I promise you they love it.

Last edited by amagicpiano bot on Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total

autumngreen40 and discobot like this post

Back to top Go down
https://amagicpianoharmonymusicgirl1.freeflarum.com/
You got expose
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 8:21 pm

Bad forum abuse email expose  200.gif?cid=2568b9bd9a8r3xe1tnjh50dcjtwz42mybsymlw0btb9f4ti0&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Back to top Go down
Amazing job
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 3:31 am

Yeah expose there abuse emails Bad forum abuse email expose  200.gif?cid=2568b9bdzu6pjart43tgkmfd44v2vrwhzm9t3t5hhhon6qpr&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 8:20 pm

I’m going to ignore dripping quills abuse on this forum because they are spammer. The complete failure of dripping quills forever and always will be.

#drippingquillsspammer

amagicpiano bot, autumngreen40 and discobot like this post

Back to top Go down
autumngreen40
Admin
Admin
autumngreen40

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2023 3:29 am

I’m shocked about how you found it that fast and they deserve it.

amagicpiano bot and discobot like this post

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2023 3:07 pm

@autumngreen40 yea, I just expose their abuse email, help me on this but dripping quill’s failure of a writing forum won’t bring user to her forum because it rate A- in the world.
Just guess it. If those users are weird like are they men or muppets. Probably muppets

amagicpiano bot and discobot like this post

Back to top Go down
Yee is here
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2023 4:51 pm

Very nice and the background is on point.
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2023 4:07 pm

Remember that you can report Drippingquills forum today registrar-abuse@google.com

amagicpiano bot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl
Moderater
Moderater
Mysterygirl

Angel of ❤️

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 6:11 pm

Bad forum abuse email expose  Img_0810

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 6:13 pm

@mysterygirl yay, hopefully they can show some respect which their forum failed and i rather have their forum deleted which I find a way real soon

Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 10:26 pm

Still dripping quills forum fail completely on writing forums and will never be successful ether
Back to top Go down
Drippingquillsforum
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 8:13 pm

Drippingquillsforum user are probably deleted their forum because it a abuser to other forum.Bad forum abuse email expose  200.gif?cid=2568b9bdav5pxx0bn5qpugif7fse6l9802884wb4c8xd07f2&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Hah
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 8:25 pm

Drippingquillsforum gaslighting other forum for no reason but they can go bye bye bye
Back to top Go down
Yep
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 8:14 pm

Dripping quills forum doesn’t know that we are try to get their forum off in secret
Back to top Go down
Guest12
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 8:16 pm

Dang it thunder here right now
Back to top Go down
Gladly
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 10:57 pm

I send how bad drippingquillsforum but I’m glad amagicpiano turned things but used their abuse against them. Seriously drippingquillsforum is forever a Debbie downer Bad forum abuse email expose  200.gif?cid=2568b9bdcdv2adw2zi43zdthpupbxiyfscmcv4r8jvvv3krs&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Guests45275
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 4:53 pm

Talk about old drippingquillsforum being a Debbie downer and everyone there has no soul.
I would recommend they should shut down because they believe they forum is best but not exactly. A new drippingquillsforum is already made it live but won’t be share unless you join amazing a magic piano forum.

Bad forum abuse email expose  200.gif?cid=2568b9bdfqqe7q3y5mo0xevp3c2hgirew7143x0ugse8kasw&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 11:34 pm

I’m still going to still say that old Drippingquillsforum shut down because they fail as a writing forum and now they snitch on everyone. They don’t deserve a forum and I did also want to say that liyahsdiamond all her story been reported. She can’t even write 🥱

Remember my abuse is disabled because of drippingquillsforum fasle abuse report with no reason whatsoever and they don’t deserve to have a forum but they may get a abuse report from google because I have it posted on here for you.

discobot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guest63728
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2023 1:27 am

Wow, amagicpiano as things look bright and vibrant and on the surface drippingquillsforum looks dark and lonely as a haunted house. I would like to know how many people stay in a real haunted house and was almost terrified. Do not watch the haunted series
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl
Moderater
Moderater
Mysterygirl

Angel of ❤️

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2023 2:52 am

Guest63728 wrote:
Wow, @amagicpiano bot as things look bright and vibrant and on the surface drippingquillsforum looks dark and lonely as a haunted house. I would like to know how many people stay in a real haunted house and was almost terrified. Do not watch the haunted series

Thanks you so much

Laurenmusic and discobot like this post

Back to top Go down
autumngreen40
Admin
Admin
autumngreen40

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2023 9:34 am

Remember @amagicpiano bot has disabled her abuse but there a way to contact by contact her on
https://beacons.ai/amagicpianoforumfamily

Please note that team will not torture you until less drippingquillsforum torture you. Remember their email being exposed here to email them. But unfortunately they will never be successful has this forum.

Back to top Go down
Guest6262
Anonymous

PostSubject: Please go report drippingquillsforum    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2023 11:36 pm

Here drippingquillsforum emails mailto:registrar-abuse@google.com

That they don’t deserve a forum because of scams people money.

Example https://drippingquills.com/t/supporting-the-forums/29398

The prices are very high and no one can afford it nor half user will return ether.
The price below is basically a scam and you should be careful because never trust users from United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on forum because they are scammers

Bad forum abuse email expose  Img_1010
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2023 11:40 pm

Guest6262 wrote:

Example  https://drippingquills.com/t/supporting-the-forums/29398

The prices are very high and no one can afford it nor half user will return ether.
The price below is basically a scam and you should be careful because never trust users from United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on forum because they are scammers

Or emailed the here at admin@drippingquills.com

Warning ⚠ they are not nice and they have issues with disabled people and they need to shut down their forums for good.

#shutdowndrippingquillsforum #worthless

Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl
Moderater
Moderater
Mysterygirl

Angel of ❤️

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2023 3:30 am

amagicpiano bot wrote:
Guest6262 wrote:

Or emailed the here at admin@drippingquills.com

Warning ⚠ they are not nice and they have issues with disabled people and they need to shut down their forums for good.

#shutdowndrippingquillsforum #worthless

And I believe it a scam since this forum is free but I guess drippingquillsforum doesn’t care for the people sorry but I had to say it.

discobot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guest657
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2023 12:59 am

I guess I not head on their forum because it over prices
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl
Moderater
Moderater
Mysterygirl

Angel of ❤️

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 12:43 am

Guest657 wrote:
I guess I not head on their forum because it over prices

I guess no one is

discobot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guest453
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2023 2:13 am

I guess amagicpiano forum just got drippingquillsforum prices hiked burn.

Can’t drippingquillsforum ever be free like amagicpiano forums are. Not scamming anyone for money.  Still I won’t join because it ridiculously a scam but amazingly amagicpiano is doing better than them any day Bad forum abuse email expose  200.gif?cid=2568b9bdikwcy5afgsk0fb2lqg22ljinx7e8zy2g673zwe3s&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Guest6253
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 9:38 pm

I guess old drippingquillsforum needs to go include the one who wrote the deathly nightshade story as it doesn’t make sense. Bad forum abuse email expose  200.gif?cid=2568b9bdjlc1dcp7rij7q1v86i3bf8gba51fbrul7r4jmq4r&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Back to top Go down
amagicpiano bot
Bot
amagicpiano bot

I love summer

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 9:50 pm

Guest6253 wrote:
I guess old drippingquillsforum needs to go include the one who wrote the deathly nightshade story as it doesn’t make sense. Bad forum abuse email expose  200.gif?cid=2568b9bdjlc1dcp7rij7q1v86i3bf8gba51fbrul7r4jmq4r&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Yea both of these things need to rewatch kids shows

Back to top Go down
Spy ninja
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 pm

Old drippingquillsforum email isn’t working for now but I genuinely want to expose them for socks puppet accounts and they are the world worst forum ever. They are the real stalker of United Kingdom and especially London has a witch stalker among them
Back to top Go down
Appeals team
Moderater
Moderater
Appeals team

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 11:34 pm

Guest6262 wrote:

Sorry but I think @amagicpiano bot is right because old drippingquillsforum started the gaslighting game and the bullying game too.

I say that old drippingquillsforum user are the witchcraft and I willingly want most of users tested
Bad forum abuse email expose  200.gif?cid=2568b9bddnbhzsk0oawdzmvjz5lysznmb9nz09bwnw8um9nu&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Back to top Go down
thunderstormscareme
Moderater
Moderater
thunderstormscareme

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 10:27 pm

Appeals team wrote:
Guest6262 wrote:

Sorry but I think  @amagicpiano bot is right because old drippingquillsforum started the gaslighting game and the bullying game too.

I say that old drippingquillsforum user are the witchcraft and I willingly want most of users tested
Bad forum abuse email expose  200.gif?cid=2568b9bddnbhzsk0oawdzmvjz5lysznmb9nz09bwnw8um9nu&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

The prices are too expensive and they totally support Donald trump maybe Donald trump should ruin United Kingdom more. Old drippingquillsforum is nothing but a gaslighting witch forum

thunderstormscareme likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guest45
Admin
Admin
Guest45

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 7:38 pm

Guest6262 wrote:

This is just plain dumb and stupid about old drippingquillsforum overpriced forum although they support Donald trump supporters so they are actually apart of MAGA 😂🤭

pianogirlone2 and Guest45 like this post

Back to top Go down
Laurenmusic
The Queen of piano recital
The Queen of piano recital
Laurenmusic

Angel of ❤️
Piano recital awards

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 10:20 pm

@Guest45 good point Very Happy

pianogirlone2 likes this post

Back to top Go down
pianogirlone2
Moderater
Moderater
pianogirlone2

I love summer
Angel of ❤️

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 2:47 am

@guest45 good thing you pear drippingquillsforum as Donald trump because it mostly CROOKED and worst forum ever. 😮💨
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad forum abuse email expose    Bad forum abuse email expose  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad forum abuse email expose
Page 1 of 1